UAD NIGEL Bass track "Reamping" Anyone able to?

Pash

Jan 1, 2011
Bournemouth UK
Hi guys!

Looking for that Of Mice And Men(the flood)/Attack Attack! Really metallic bass tone for a production I'm working on currently, I have the DI files and was wondering if anyone's able to reamp them through the UAD Nigel plugin?

Cheers guys! x

I guess I had this one coming... And as for the x, I posted from my phone, guess I thought I was texting. Paha!

Timislegend, exactly why I put Reamping in inverted comma's lad ;)

Yeah I'm going to post them up when I get the chance, literally been away from the PC for a week or so now, hectic times!

Seth, I'll drop you a PM man if you're interested :) The DI's were recorded straight into my Motu with a Radial JDl DI box in front to clean things up, Fender Jazz Bass, brand new DR strings. Sounds really nice as it is, but obviously we're looking to bring out that metallic rumble a little more, hence the Nigel plugin.

:)

Yeah, just put them up, I have nigel but I have 0 time lately for extra work, but who knows, maybe i'll find time

oh, and on the other hand, i don't think that nigel provides more that you could do with pod farm or other dirt plugins, just experiment a bit

I have the means to do it, but how much does one charge for this? It would cost you $150 or less to buy the thing. And being a real time process your paying by the hour, not long before you'd have been better off buying it yourself.