UFC 86 - SHAMEFUL!!!!

Vitor

Unconventional [Listener]
Mar 21, 2007
Rio de Janeiro, BR
pt-br.facebook.com
ufc isn't a serious event. i just can't believe that the judges gave the title to forrest. JC!!! quinton jackson was better all the fight and forrest just kick his leg. that's it??? and how about the knock down when quinton beat him with a uppercut???

Dana white: :oops::oops::oops:

not sure what the fuck you were watching, but Forrest had that pretty easily. He controlled the entire fight, ground a pound was excellent, and almost submitted Rampage.
It was a great fight though

not sure what the fuck you were watching, but Forrest had that pretty easily. He controlled the entire fight, ground a pound was excellent, and almost submitted Rampage.

excellent ground and pound???

:lol:

dude, when forrest had the chance to finish the fight, he didn't know what he should do, and quinton knock him down. even in the sherdog the poll isn't unanimous, and i didn't see forrest as a champ. maybe a draw, but never a victory of forrest.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Rampage won the fight. Maybe I'll have to rewatch the fight but I thought Jackson won at least 3 of the rounds.

And as for the Kimbo comment...I can only hope that was sarcastic. :Smug:
He's not even in their weight class, and he would lose pretty easily to either one.

The Affliction ppv should be awesome...take that UFC!

Agreed, and besides, Rampage got in maybe 4-8 really solid face shots and a body shot that sounded a lot worse than it actually was. Sorry...ringing in late here, but Forrest won that damned fight, VERY obviously. Had not Rampage been injured with the knee, things may have turned out differently. People need to quit knocking Forrest.

Oh, and Kimbo sucks a flying dick at actual MMA. Good street fighter, though.