Uhh.... What happened to the courtyard?

Kinda douchy double booking, whatever, more of an inconvenience. I'll be surprised if they are done at 11 since there's a grand total of 10 people down there

Disclaimer: Glenn and I had no clue about this! Yesterday, we were informed by a friend - the bellhop told him there was a hip-hop party planned for Saturday night. That was the first we heard of it.

~Jen

Yea, that was nuts. They weren't hotel guests either. Very weird. Not a smooth move by the Artmore.

The only thing I am going to say about this is if that party was not out by the time SX got off stage, that would have been one memorable 21st birthday party. The shit would have hit the fan.....no doubt. That was really crappy of the artmore to double book an event.

I am also done with the Artmore. They can go kiss my white ass.

That, plus everyone getting unceremoniously kicked out of the courtyard by the police at 5am, has really soured me on the Artmore. I made a reservation for next year, but I'm hoping to cancel it when rooms at the Residence open up. IF the Artmore wil let me, of corpse. (Even people who cancelled their reservation for 2012 were charged for it anyway a month in advance. Apparently the Artmore would not reverse the charge and they had to stay there anyway. WTF.)

I know the place is under new management. I have to assume that the outgoing folks didn't tell the new folks about the unique nature of PPUSA and its attendees, and our parties in the courtyard. It's still pretty goddamned annoying.

That Saturday night courtyard party was the craziest I've ever seen the place. I don't know if there was one specific incident that caused management to call the cops, but it would certainly be nice if we knew what it was so that it can be prevented. They didn't offer any explanations on Saturday night.