UK Show - change of Venue?

Bollox

Miserable English Bastard
Apr 20, 2003
Milton Keynes, England
Hi to all in the UK, just to let you know that the Sheffield show (listed on the main Testament Legions Website) which is set to happen on June 24 is actually being advertised here in the UK to be taking place in my hometown of Milton Keynes (some 100 miles south of Sheffield) on the same night.

So could the Testament Legions webmaster pleae find out the correct info for this show cos my local venue "Milton Keynes Woughton Centre" say that the tickets go onsale Monday.

To all UK fans reading this - take my word for it - you will never see Testament in a more intimate setting than the Woughton Centre. At the most it can only hold 500 people so this show is gonna fecking kick ass!

Btw - anyone wanting to meet up and /or is thinking of going to more than one show? Hopefully I will be at the Dudley JB's show too!!!

Cant fecking wait - doesnt get better than seeing Testament in ya own hometown!

you're having a cocking laugh ain't ya??????

testament a mere 20 minutes from my doorstep on the same nite that i'm booked to see Exdous shred the fuck out of London??????!!!!!!!

well now i'm pissed off - bad planning - i need a beer to get over it!

mysilentgrave said:
you're having a cocking laugh ain't ya??????

testament a mere 20 minutes from my doorstep on the same nite that i'm booked to see Exdous shred the fuck out of London??????!!!!!!!

well now i'm pissed off - bad planning - i need a beer to get over it!
A *what* laugh?! Don't kill the messenger, pal! I'm only posting info I am given.

just to confirm what Bollox said, Milton Keynes woughton Centre is indeed an 'intimate' venue.

it can look horribly empty very easily though.

so...for those that can make it there, show your support and thrash the fuck outta that place

TL: first up, i must apologise again, you had already amended the UK dates in a previous that i had read days ago, and i didn't spot the venue change - my fault

secondly, yep, me and a coupla other guys are on for the Dudley gig.

2 london gigs in a week at the same venue (testament/exodus) would be really stale; so we decided to head across to Dudley about a week ago for Test'.

we went there on The Gathering tour, and altho it wasn't exactly 'full', it was still a good gig, and you generally get to see alot clearer than at some small london club shows.

so, yes, i'm there - Testament 2004 UK

JB's is a good venue when full and ya get a good view no matter where you are cos the stage is so goddamn high.

A must have is a few pints of ale up in the town centre plus one of the ace chicken kebabs onsale just outside the venue - top grub!!!

Hopefully I'll see a few of you guys at Dudley too then - no beer that night though cos of the hour drive home to Milton Keynes! But the night after hopefully The Pitz will be packed to the rafters and Testament destroy the place!!!

Picked up a flyer for The Pitz at HMV in Milton Keynes yesterday. They have Seethe listed as opening for Testament on the 24th. They appear to be a local band. Found their website at www.seethe.tk