UK shows in July???

mawfa

New Metal Member
Jun 30, 2003
Bumped into the guys in an airport in Italy this morning, and Charlie mentioned something in passing about a couple of small shows in the UK next month.

Anyone heard anything along that line? I think Oxford was mentioned as one venue....

Of course, perhaps I just imagined the whole thing due to lack of sleep and jetlag....

MSGD

Oh crap.

Just took the time to get off my ass and actually check, and seems Oxford is happening.

Though still interested to hear if another show is planned....

MSGD

Jack Sabbath said:
There's also a show in Colchester, Essex.

Colchester Arts Centre, Wednesday 13th July.

Tickets went on sale on Friday, but there are still some left. The venue capacity is only 400. I have mine already. Really looking forward to it after the performance at the Metal Hammer Awards last night.

Box office is 01206 500 900 or www.colchesterartscentre.com

It is an old converted church, just inside the remaining Roman Town Walls.

If anyone is going to travel here for it, PM me and I can answer any questions you may have, recomment B&Bs, that kind of thing...

robin said:
Firstly, does anyone know whether there are any more of these dates to be confirmed?

If not, where can I get tickets for the Colchester show online? I can't find them at Ticketmaster, Ticketweb, Seetickets or www.colchesterartscentre.com.

Call the Arts Centre box office on 01206 500900, I can promise you that they are selling them.

Otherwise, I have just tracked this down for you: http://www.wegottickets.com/event/5996

Not sure about any other dates, sorry. This one is on my doorstep, so have not looked any further.