uk tour????

I'm starting to get pretty damn excited about you guys coming to the UK, it's gonna be so awesome!

Not really no. Sorry. We have other stuff though, maybe you can try something new.

Fish & Chips!!!

fish_chips1.sized.jpg

We have mexican restaurants, but they're not too common. The Taco Bell franchise shipped out a couple of years back (Wendys didn't last long either..). They sell Old El Paso stuff in the supermarkets though so you could always roll your own :)

The traditional UK food is now, of course, Indian. There's at least 10 Indian places within a half a mile radius of where I live.

Lee_B said:
We have mexican restaurants, but they're not too common. The Taco Bell franchise shipped out a couple of years back (Wendys didn't last long either..). They sell Old El Paso stuff in the supermarkets though so you could always roll your own :)

The traditional UK food is now, of course, Indian. There's at least 10 Indian places within a half a mile radius of where I live.

well luckily i love indian food. but not as much as like burritos and shit ha. one of my favorite parts of going on tour is eating different burritos in every state. well on the west side of the country at least... east coast has grinders, over here we call them subs of course. sandwiches.

i guess we will be so full of newcastle we wont need any tacos anyways..