Ultimate Metal welcomes Circus Maximus

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
UltimateMetal.com would like to welcome Circus Maximus to the site!

I've been a fan of these guys for a while now, and their release "Isolate" ranked #1 for me for 2007. This is one of very few "modern day" metal albums that go into my classics vault along with the likes of Crimson Glory (Transcendence), Dream Theater (Awake), Queensryche (Operation:Mindcrime) - you get the picture...

Amazing band, and glad to have you guys!

For those that have never heard the band yet, do yourself a favor and check them out:

www.myspace.com/officialcm
www.circusmaximussite.com

Wohooo! My number one favourite band from Norway (now that Diabolos In Musica is not around anymore - or are they?) has arrived on Ultimate Metal Forums! This is indeed a day to remember!

/SE

So happy to have Circus Maximus here at UM!!! I have been a huge fan after seeing the band play at both PPUSA shows. Can't wait to see them again at this years PP.:kickass:

Awesome to have you guys on this forum :headbang: now i can write about three of my fav bands in the same place (the other ones being Pagan's Mind and Power Quest)
I haven't payed £15 for an album in a LONG time cos i get deals on the internet but when i saw Isolate in HMV i had to buy it!! fantastic guys - can't wait for the next :kickass:

AVE CIRCUS MAXIMUS!! (as audience said during your amazing performance @ Rome) welcome to the forum.

waiting for you in Italy again, 4 THE GLORY OF THE EMPIRE!

MAXXimus