Ultimate Tragic Moon has arrived at Katatonia's homebase!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR FAV KATATONIA RELEASE??

• JHVA ELOHIM METH

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • DANCE OF DECEMBERS SOULS

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • FOR FUNERALS TO COME

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • BRAVE MURDER DAY

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • BLACKWATER PARK (OPETH IS BETTER???)

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Moons Of Tragedy

New Metal Member
Aug 7, 2002
NYC, NY
goatse.cx
Hey fellow Katatonia Horde members!! I am so pleased to have finally found a place with all these great forums!! :cool: :D :eek: :cry:

Just like Anathema, Katatonia fans aren't like all metallers and understand emotions/relationships/gothic/sorrow/hate in music..... I see Thorns of Sorrow posts here. Hey man, whats UP. Sorry for any confusion and/or misleadings about me earlier at the superior OPETH forum..

So my question really is when is KATATONIA going to tour with Mike???? I can't wait to see some shows with mike on vocals and that shit. Those were the good ol days to me.. corpse paint! METAL right?? :D :eek:

So I began a poll here as my first post, vote for your favorite KATATONIA release OK!! Thanks guys, and stay ETERNAL DARK SORROW FILLED.

> moonie <
:D :cry: :cry:

oh boy... i can hardly contain my excitement... must give credit though for probably weirdest topic name ever...

edit: sorry, that came out harsher than i meant it to - no offense meant, buddy.

Cheers, my favourite Katatonia release is Moonbride because it would have contained the most dark sorrows ever. :err: