Disappointed....

Moons Of Tragedy

New Metal Member
Aug 7, 2002
NYC, NY
goatse.cx
HEY all... Moons of Tragedy here. I guess this is my first real post on this forum (I was hanging in the offtopic forum a bit). Some really great people here, so glad to meet you all!!!!! :mad: :confused: :D :D

I am disappointed though right now, really feel rage/sadness. One of the first things I noticed when i came to these boards for the first time a few days ago is the very similiarity between me, and the great shredder viking/goth player THORNS OF SORROW guy.. he seems nice and obviously as you all heard, knows how to shred killer relationship/romantic/sorrow songs even in unique tunings that is above most peoples understanding.

ANYWAYS, I e-mailed both mike and peter (in opeth) and sent them links to all of Thorns of Sorrow masterpiece guitar pieces (such as "Opethian Instrumental"). WELL GUESS WHAT?? ......... they NEVER replied! What kind of ROCKSTAR/ARROGANT attitude is this.. It is clear to me that he Thornie wrote some killer TRIBUTE material to opeth, in opethian style with very high quality and unique and technical tuning, yet they didn't even reply. I know Thorns of Sorrow deserves a reply.

MAYBE they were too jealous to see a young guy like thornie shredding their asses off.. :eek: :eek:

i mean he's made it known that is the shredder in opethian style mixed with romantic/goth/black... true emotions only (others who dont understand can fukk off cuz its from his heart) and I understand this also being a guitarist and recording my own material. Maybe opeth guys will see this and finally be able to hear thornies tribute to you guys.. i'll continue to send you links..

thats all.. SEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and GREAT HELLO to all you people :D :D :lol: :cry: :( :eek:

by the way, the opeth boys just probably havent gotten round to reading the mail or hearing the track yet. they're busy people, wouldn't judge them straight away.