UltimateMetal.com would like to welcome PAIN to the family!

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Ultimate Metal would like to welcome PAIN to our ever expanding family!

PAIN have been around for quite a while now, and many will be familiar with them since Peter Tägtgren (Hypocrisy) is their main dude. Their music is kick ass, I would describe as moody, aggressive, atmospheric - all combined but without sounding gay (how's that for a description?!).

Awesome band, and we're glad to have them on board! Make sure to check them out if you aren't familiar with them.

Their latest album is Cynic Paradise and you can check out the video for Monkey Business below!

www.painworldwide.com
www.myspace.com/pain

Last edited:
hahahaha really great, another forum where i can waste my time!!!

this year Hypocrisy will came to south america, maybe some day Pain will do the same :kickass::kickass:

Ultimate Metal would like to welcome PAIN to our ever expanding family!

PAIN have been around for quite a while now, and many will be familiar with them since Peter Tägtgren (Hypocrisy) is their main dude. Their music is kick ass, I would describe as moody, aggressive, atmospheric - all combined but without sounding gay (how's that for a description?!).

Awesome band, and we're glad to have them on board! Make sure to check them out if you aren't familiar with them.

Their latest album is Cynic Paradise and you can check out the video for Monkey Business below!

www.painworldwide.com
www.myspace.com/pain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr2A5HrYt9s

Thanks! We'll pop in here every now and then to talk to Painheads!
:headbang:

Hello Painheads and dear "Family members"! ;D

And damn MICHAEL BOHLIN just wrote!!! O:

Lets kick some ass shall we? :rofl: