Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Svidd Neger

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Blood Inside

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • UNO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
well i can't say i've heard them all (basically everything between perdition city and blood inside), but i'm torn between bergtatt and kveldssanger as my favorite, but i'd have to say that their strongest is perdition city. just a solid fuckin album.

eh actuallly im gonna vote for kveldssanger, the album that launches a thousand "where can i get more music that sounds like.." threads. besides, i dont love perdition city enough to want to see my vote go there.

I have a pretty hard time chosing myself. Kveldssanger was my introduction to Ulver; it remains a very special album to me. But then, as Saut pointed out, Perdition City is fantastic too.

UNO's soundtrack is the only ULVER album I haven't heard. I'm quite curious about it. Somebody knows how is it?

well, my vote would've went for the Teachings in Silence EP compilation, but it isn't on the poll so... :cry:

I voted A Quick Fix of Melancholy eventhough I feel bad voting for such a short EP as their best work. But it's just mesmerizing beyond belief and I really wish they had explored that musical style a bit more before moving on. Close second would be Perdition City followed by Lyckantropen Themes and Kveldssanger (can't quite decide the exact order of those).

Bergtatt gets my vote. But Kveldssanger is close behind. I like Perdition City, but I wish Garm actually sang more on this album. Other than "Nowhere - Catastrophe," his vocals are pretty much nonexistent. I'd probably put A Quick Fix of Melancholy above Perdition City just for "Vowels." If Garm can sing like that, he needs to use his voice more often.