Ulver to release to release "Shadows of the Sun" in the Fall

Slayer101

Nov 5, 2005
Arkansas
In an interview in the latest issue of Zero Tolerance magazine, ULVER mainman Kristoffer Garm Rygg has revealed that the band has nearly completed work on its new album, entitled "Shadows of the Sun". The group has been working on the CD for a year now, and will probably issue the effort in the fall.

The Latest News from Ulver:

"Many of you have been waiting for sound, and we are sorry for the silence. We needed to be alone, without the hustle and bustle of the living. We are uncomfortable with the world, the industry and our place. We have been working, sluggishly, well aware we could end up with nothing. Nonetheless we believe we have succeeded in giving our fears some kind of form. SHADOWS OF THE SUN, our 7th full-length album, is finished and will be released October 1st. We feel it is our most personal record to date. Low-key, dark, and tragic. As we are."

Great news! They're one of my favourite bands, can't wait to hear the direction they've taken this time.

GREAT NEWS!!!! I cannot wait to get my hands on the new album, and October 1st being the release date, thats great, not bad of a wait.

Great album title also!