UM Bands Tournament: Qualyfying Pool 3

Which Band is Your Favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steve

New Metal Member
Jun 25, 2002
Fairfield, CT (USA)
This is a tournament of all bands that have a forum on UM or have previously had a forum on UM. As the Tournament Progresses, more details of the format will be revealed.
Please discuss the music and compare it to the other bands in the match. Inappropriate posts will result in your vote being disqualified. Also, please do not post a message just to tell others who you voted for. The votes can be viewed by any UM member.
Please refrain from plugging your favored bands in a match on another forum. This tournament is meant to discuss music, not have fanboys flock to a poll and spam others' discussion withoff-topic posts.

This poll is open for 24 hours.

I am reposting this poll because several options had been left off on the first copy.

Dimennsion Zero is a wonderful band that I enjoy listening to at almost any time. They carry parts of the In Flames sound I love, and the rest of their music is strong too. They also have some of the best musicians ever.

Steve

I would like to see Emporer and Megadeth in the next round. They are pretty much guaranteed with the way I plan on running this already. It's pretty much impossible to stop Opeth until a later round against a stronger band. There is the rule of no plugging bands on their forums, which is to prevent another Battle of the Fanboys. This wil hurt Dark Tranquillity and Opeth most, but some other bands will be hurt a little.

Steve