UM blogs

genocide roach

DOOOOOOOOOOM
Aug 18, 2002
as deron mentioned in one of his board updates, we will all be given blogs on here. what do you think of that? will you use it? if so, what will you do with it.

i think i'll probably use it for cd/show reviews. since UM comes up on alot of web searches, it would be an easy way to get reviews read.

so, thoughts? opinions?
~gR~

I think it'll definitely be interesting to see what's posted. I won't really use 'em for cd reviews since...I'm on the staff...but maybe for cool bands I've discovered and junk

how does one get on the staff anyways? i used to write reviews for an old promotion site (turned HxC label now) and i'd like to get into it again
~gR~

well, in deron's update on the 30th, he said in the next few days. thats obviously passed. hopefully soon, but who knows
~gR~

how does one get on the staff anyways? i used to write reviews for an old promotion site (turned HxC label now) and i'd like to get into it again
~gR~

just email Russel or circus_brimstone (jason) with some samples and ask if they're looking for any additional help. it's preferred that you live in North America or perhaps the UK...also if you don't mind metalcore that would be great (but I think you hate it, so oh well)

just email Russel or circus_brimstone (jason) with some samples and ask if they're looking for any additional help. it's preferred that you live in North America or perhaps the UK...also if you don't mind metalcore that would be great (but I think you hate it, so oh well)

i wish i still had those old reviews. oh well. i'll start reviews on the blog and eventually submit some to you guys to be a writer.

and i dont mind metalcore, if its bands like all shall perish or animosity.

is there any update on when the blogs will go online?
~gR~