UM check this subliminal jingle bells message

lol, that scared the fucken shit out of me coz i was trying to listen to the lyrics carefully...lol, good one

ya i had a feeling if i wrote a good explanation you guys would turn the speakers up in hope to hear a subliminal messag... there is another video on that site of a lady who had her husband watch that, when the face pops up he falls out of the chair...

Once my heart had restarted itself, everything was a-okay. *thumbs up* :err:

Yeah it was very funny. I too was trying to hear the lyrics and had just turned round to find the remote to turn up the volume when the face appeared, normally I would have crapped a brick at that point, but it didn't scare me in the slightest. I've seen a few of these, so I must be getting used to them. It was good all the same!!

have any of you seen the one were a car is driving a winding road, and just as it disapears behind the trees a zombie jumps out? that one scared the shit 'outta me

ya, you just concentrate so hard on trying to hear a subliminal message... having a face pop up and scream, well you all fell for it :)

i showed it to a friend and he almost died man - so funny - good stuff

lol, you should have video taped it... thats what these people did on ebaums if you want to see the funniest reaction ill go get the link?