UM.com welcomes Supremacy!

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
UltimateMetal.com would like to welcome Supremacy to the family!

I had actually never heard of this band but when they contacted me wanting a forum I checked out the sound files on their site. What a pleasant surprise! Pretty kick ass Neo-Classical inspired Metal with some refreshing twists. The cool thing about it on top of the music, is the band is entirely female! Great stuff ladies!

hey .. Thanks for the warm welcome ... :wave:
Finally , a super cool forum ...
Thank you Deron ...

now there is a place for everyone to come and hang out and ask the questions they need an answer for , like when is the new album gonna be out? etc etc ... :loco:

but keep in mind to check out the News Page for updates and information on what's going on , as our webmaster "who will be moderating this forum as well" will be keeping it fresh and updated ...

we welcome our South American fans as well to come and post in here .

Enjoy the Forum and the site ...

PS :"there will be more MP3s Added to the site this week , so check out the downloads section soon"...

Blessed Be ... :headbang:

Supremacy ...

:) Welcome... I checked your site, and you sound like an interesting band! I'll check out sound files this weekend.

Rock on girls :headbang:

hello there "symphony X" dude , thanks for the warm welcome , hope you guys are as loud as us here ... :p

hey pabla ... new sound files have been added to the samples page on the website , so you're in for a treat my friend :) ... let us know what you think ...

cheers ...

Hi Ladies!
Checked out the samples and you fuckin´ ROCK!!!!!
The vocals remind me of the fantastic Lita Ford and hell yeah, you´re prettiness makes me a little bit nervous...:)
Greetz from the other side of the planet
F.

Nice to know that you liked the samples Moonshadow, funny you say that i sound a little like Lita Ford i love that lady "She Rocks" i always had great respect for her and it would be one of my dreams to meet her one day.
Also "Nervous" wow i have never heard that one before, i hope your nervous in a good way :oops:
Very nice complement to the girls.....
"You Rock"
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Jadi-Anne.......

I like what I'm hearing so far. Neoclassical metal with a hint of pop. :) :kickass: Great to see and hear an all-female metal band that totally kick ass.