UM.com would like to welcome Biomechanical!

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
UltimateMetal.com would like to welcome Biomechanical to the family! I've been a fan of these guys since hearing their first album talked about on various forums last year. EXCELLENT debut album, I highly recommend you all check them out for some refreshing and unique Metal listening.

Awesome! Another forum for me to infrequently visit!
I agree wholeheartedly that all should grab a copy of the mighty Eight Moons, its so unlike anything else yet so bloody fantastic at the same time...
Now all thats needed is some threads...

Hi,

Just getting to grips with the Ultimate metal board (Noobie)!
Lots of info about the band will be posted. Eight Moons is a great album, now I can't wait for The Empires of the Worlds!

Hey dudes,

John K here from the Biomechs, Just to say thanx to the Ultimate metal too for hosting us to the great list of official forums. There will be a lot of stuff posted here and Existenz will be your host and moderator.

Feel free post your stuff here and ask questions from the guys and me and Existenz will be posting a lot of inside news, update on the album, news on mp3s, vids gig and touring news!!

Metal F***ing On!!!!!!! :headbang:

Chicken F***er :)

Hey John! I used to email back and forth with you a while ago :lol: Very excited to see you guys on here! Any chance we can get any live clips, whether its audio or video??? I'd love to see some footage.

dead6skin6mask6 said:
Hey John! I used to email back and forth with you a while ago :lol: Very excited to see you guys on here! Any chance we can get any live clips, whether its audio or video??? I'd love to see some footage.

Hey man,

Nice to see ya here!

Well we haven't done any recordings yet other than the usual camcorder stuff but as you know these things aren't usable. Lee said something about filming the gig on the 20th. If that happens I am sure we'll get some clips on line for you

Biomechanoid#001 said:
Hey man,

Nice to see ya here!

Well we haven't done any recordings yet other than the usual camcorder stuff but as you know these things aren't usable. Lee said something about filming the gig on the 20th. If that happens I am sure we'll get some clips on line for you
very cool. :D