UM-CS/Source-Thread

dreams_of_eternal_hate

I'm in space
Feb 25, 2007
Austria
ok!
listen...i planed a cs server for um and someone should plz dreate a server for cobot crew...
write teh server name in teh thread and in 1 ahour we meet there...

CS 1.5/1.6 or source? I only play source...
My Steam ID is Chamet...add me and if I see you on a server I'll join and pwn :) :p

EDIT:
nevermind, I have to grind for leather :p!

WoW?
good thing I play silkroad online...I can just leave a bot on to do the grinding for me :D :lol:

edit: also, this thread has been done before...there was one not too long ago.

Then why even play
PLAY TO WIN AND WIN TO PWN NOOBS
162px-Boom_headshot.jpg

Then why even play

the thing is, if you wanna reach the level cap, you have to bot if you still wanna have a life. the lvl cap is 80 on SRO, and it's way harder to lvl than on WoW...
thats the main reason why people use bots. however, there are people who just wanna get to lvl 80 and sell the account for about £300, or maybe just to find equipment (bots are really fast grinders, and the faster you kill, the more items the monsters drop).
anyways, there are lots of reasons for botting...but they'll ban your account if you bot, but me and my guild know a trick that makes us unbannable :lol:

oh and also, you know the MMO sites that sell gold? well, they have hundreds of bots on each server to collect gold...

EDIT: just checked my bot and it's found 8 items..in 1 hour :D and they're all good items :lol:

I saw my friend playing source one day (played some of that too then) I must say the source gfx > 1.6 but gameplay is so much diffrent...