Rammstein.

I meant Wham are the creators of the worst Christmas song ever. Also stop confusing me, which George do you mean...My second name is George and this is the best Christmas song ever:

george michael,george bush² and just georg and you :D

Last edited by a moderator:
^
I lol'd
i just took out my 12g of piece to roll me a little friend

Rammstein was my favorite band when I was a young'un.

I still know the words to most of the songs from their first couple albums.

Sill a cool band.

hahah yeah i know what you mean. i enjoy smoking my bong as much as i love being high. the whole think including perparing everything and so on.
i love rolling too, but as i can't smoke inside my room (constantly^^) I'm not interested in standing outside on my balcony smoking a joint because it's fucking freezing

hahah yeah i know what you mean. i enjoy smoking my bong as much as i love being high. the whole think including perparing everything and so on.
i love rolling too, but as i can't smoke inside my room (constantly^^) I'm not interested in standing outside on my balcony smoking a joint because it's fucking freezing

Haha, thanks for reminding me. I can't smoke even a cigarette inside because my parents would kill me. So I have to go out in the cold. I'll be back in about 10 mins

hahha i even went out to smoke my bong because the noise would make up my parents:lol:
i love being stoned in the night but it's easier to smoke at the day, irony

I love that bubbling sound but it's annyoing as fuck and seems to be fuckin loud when it's quite around you and you don't want to be heard:D

The first two Rammstein CDs are great (Herzeleid and Sehnsucht). Mutter was ok, the new ones are much too american for my taste.

wut are u smokin?

how the fun is mein teil, wo bist du or mann gegen mann american?

fo those of you who think wrongly:
rammstein isn't gay.
rammstein aren't nazis.
rammstein is wierd.
rammstein makes good music.

:erk:

my sig has a very good video of a live performance of asche zu asche, for those who care.