Um, Tour Dates?

Kyra

Feb 21, 2002
Visit site
Ok, so for those in the know about SX matters, what's up with tour dates? According to ticketmaster, Symphony X will be playing at Harpos in Detroit on March 7th. And not only that, but tickets are going on sale tomorrow! The Symphony X website says that dates will only be posted once they are confirmed, but being available for sale on ticketmaster sure seems like it's confirmed to me. There isn't more than one Symphony X is there? This needs to be on the website so people know about it!

yes kyra,, i have been wondering the same thing:confused:
i keep hearing people on here talking about syx in concert here and there but everytime i check out the web site i don't see a thing??
could someone figure this out 4 us??:D

Hmm, there's also this one:

Symphony X * Seven Witches
Jaxx Nightclub, W. Springfield, VA
Thu, Mar 13, 2003 7:00pm

I'm hoping this means full U.S. tour! They really need to update the site more often with info like this...they're almost, ALMOST, as bad as Pain of Salvation.

When I spoke to Romeo the other night, he said they were actually leaning towards not doing any US shows before heading to Europe. What this means for the one or two shows that've been confirmed, I don't know; the band was supposed to meet with their manager last night, so I'll be calling Romeo today to try & get clarification as to which shows, if any, they will actually be doing. Stay tuned!

Wow. I hope this is just a simple matter of miscommunication, rather than the band being scheduled for shows they don't know they're supposed to be playing! The venue in Detroit already has all the details up on their website, from the opening act, to the price, to the time doors open. I hope they won't be cancelling.

Originally posted by deadnight
Tickets for the Lamour show on March 14 are on sale now

Not only that, the local openers have tickets to sell. In fact, I'm going to be moving some of those myself in a couple of days. Wouldn't it be a nice little clusterf**k if the show doesn't even happen?

~Christina