umm okay, like i totally played my first show tonight.

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
it was the first three sheets show, but more importantly it was my first show EVAR. i've been playing for a long god damn time (more than 13 years on bass, 17 years as a musician) and i've never actually played a gig. it fucking ruled. i listened to our board recording afterwards and i must say, GOD DAMN WE RULED. i had no idea we were this tight of a band, but now i know.

ps: anything harsh i've said about my band over the past week or so is totally out the window. tonight ruled so much i don't care about any of that shit right now.

piss: the chicks LOVE us. god damn.

god damn nad said:
it was the first three sheets show, but more importantly it was my first show EVAR. i've been playing for a long god damn time (more than 13 years on bass, 17 years as a musician) and i've never actually played a gig. it fucking ruled. i listened to our board recording afterwards and i must say, GOD DAMN WE RULED. i had no idea we were this tight of a band, but now i know.
Nothing better than playing out. Congrats.

Zod

we did a bootleg already too, straight board recording. so if anyone is interested i'll have a mp3s up later and some pictures and shit. the drums are too quiet and the lead vocals are too loud, but overall it sounds pretty good and i'm i glad we got it done because we want to be one of those bands with like 29859223598275 bootlegs available. cheap and easy way to spread the love and shit.

oh and the bar had guiness on tap. :headbang:

i never spell it correctly, just doesn't look right with the double n. but like, it is. iunno.

the bartenders and waitresses were superhot, the one that kept serving me was this tall blonde wearing a tinkerbell outfit like. as lurch might say, wowowoawoaowoawaowoawoa

got 2 last night already. :headbang:

guitarist is engaged so he doens't get any play, and our vocalist... yeah. he's like a total asshole (in a cool way) but chicks really love him.

hahaha yeah prolly. i was a bit drunk at the end and couldn't keep track of everyone.

here's a breakdown of my chicks:

1) an old friend of mine i haven't seen in 7 years, had a bit of a crush on her in high school but never acted on it. she's like, even hotter than she used to be and i need to pursue this.

2) drunk chick that made out with the drummer, hung off our one roadie the rest of the evening, but kept screaming my name while on stage.

3) some chick that apparently showed up to meet me there, but didn't talk to me and i didn't see her. only found out because my guitarist's fiance said "yeah i saw some chick in a strawberry shortcake outfit, it was really slutty but she was cute." i guess she caught our set but she probably saw me with some other chick so bailed. or she just thought i was an ugly slob, i dunno.

Yeah, I like the sound of that. "I'm gonna get me some skullll." Yeah, very metal nad. :kickass:

Erik said:
lol i need to start playing in a band

yeah, in a band that chicks like :loco:

NAD .... congrats brotah :kickass: ... may it be the first of many more great gigs!