UNBELIEVABLE!! LORDI DID THE EUROPEAN SONG CONTEST!!

Andy Sneap said:
they won?? I was saying to amott this morning they would, good on em. Any one remember Heavy Pettin's entry a few yrs ago??

Yeah - wan't it called 'Romeo' or something..?

It was blisteringly heavy (natch) and I remember them not making it through the 'group phase' in the UK. :-(

Yesterday was a blast. Although we didn´t make it to the ice hockey finals, we won the fucking eurovisions! And today we beat the hell out of canucks in the ice hockey anyway :D

SickBoy said:
I really like the fact that the band totally opposite to everyone else in sound and attitude won! Especially since the ever-awake "guardians of christianity" instantly began talking shit about Lordi...
I only now found out that one of the original things of the Eurovision thingy was christianity etc religious stuff, so that's not so big surprise now that I know. Luckily most religious people are sensible, but it's always the dumb ones that are the most outspoken...

Ok. What's up next year ESC????

Maybe Ramstein for germany, Bolt Thrower for england, Dimmu Borgir for norway, ec.ec.? *ggg*

Would be nice, hehehe......

Btw, can somebody translate that, Slinky you maybe:
500_lordi.jpg

Frank'nfurter said:
Ok. What's up next year ESC????

Maybe Ramstein for germany, Bolt Thrower for england, Dimmu Borgir for norway, ec.ec.? *ggg*

Would be nice, hehehe......

Btw, can somebody translate that, Slinky you maybe:
500_lordi.jpg

"How are you gonna recognize him?" "He promised to put a flower in his buttonhole"
And the last row says "Lordi on a blind date"

A classic :D