Undaunted(with Russell Allen)

Music sounds pretty bland to me actually. Seems like this band is trying to lean on Russ's vocals more than anything, which by the way aren't even the style I feel he shines in. It's cool he can be diverse vocally and still sound good; however, I feel he is much better and more unique sounding as a metal/melodic vocalist.

This band sounds more like a distraction for Russ than anything else. I hope this new band isn't anything he is planning on running with permanately because it could potentially get in the way of SyX, causing him to leave or be kicked out of SyX, which would lead to being the worst decision he ever made.

Sorry for the negativity but I am just starting to get very impatient with waiting for "real" album news and its really getting to me..

Ha ha gotta love that opening riff on Indifferent. HUGHNNNNNNN, it reminds me of thousands of things, none of which I like!

I agree sorta XD. Mike Portnoy was like that.

Difference is, what financial incentive is there to leave SX, which is just becoming widely successful, for an unknown band?

Ha ha gotta love that opening riff on Indifferent. HUGHNNNNNNN, it reminds me of thousands of things, none of which I like!

Difference is, what financial incentive is there to leave SX, which is just becoming widely successful, for an unknown band?

Which would make it worse... :(. I'd like literally go into depression... Hahahah! :erk: