Underated songs you want to hear this tour?

greg_not

New Metal Member
May 6, 2003
Philly, PA
So I was listening to PoT cd for the first time in a litle while, getting rdy for the June 3rd show and realized "H8 red" has to be one of Anthrax most under rated songs. I would love to see them play his live on this tour.

Maybe I am the only one who likes this song that much , but anyone else have a song they wish they could hear this tour that isnt as main stream or popular as some other songs?

There's tons of songs that I wanna hear! It'd rule if they busted out Sabbath Bloody Sabbath as an encore! :headbang: H8red would be awesome to hear live, One Man Stands off POT would be amazing to hear as well! :headbang:

i agree with all you guys but the one ive always wanted to here is one of my favourites EVER!!! ahem.......SHCCCCCCCCCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (does fully fledged beladonna shout of schism)

Arg_Hamster said:
Sects or Startin up a posse thrown in for fun.

That'd be cool, especially Sects! That song rocks! I'd love to here Pipeline! The Anthrax version is one of my favourite instrumental tunes of all time! :kickass:

YMCA and the Macarena

macarena.jpg