"Unholyvoid" Or "Rapture..." Which Is The True Dragonlord Classic???

Oct 26, 2002
RainbowLand
www.youtube.com
After brushing up on the hit Dragonlord CD, RAPTURE, I realized, once again, how solid and how great a CD this was. And I came to the conclusion that the title track, "Rapture" and the megahit "Unholyvoid" were the standout tracks. But which one is the true Dragonlord classic?

Both? Perhaps...but which one brings out the memory of Dragonlord more? And which one brings pride to not only Dragonlord fans, but the metal community in general?

Of the two you mentioned, I prefer Unholyvoid. My favorite song on the Rapture album would probably be either Spirits In The Mist, Born To Darkness or Unholyvoid. It is hard to say though, since I usually listen to the album from start to finish.

Overlord Purple Rainbow said:
After brushing up on the hit Dragonlord CD, RAPTURE, I realized, once again, how solid and how great a CD this was. And I came to the conclusion that the title track, "Rapture" and the megahit "Unholyvoid" were the standout tracks. But which one is the true Dragonlord classic?

Both? Perhaps...but which one brings out the memory of Dragonlord more? And which one brings pride to not only Dragonlord fans, but the metal community in general?

This is gonna piss off all u Dragonlord fans,but I think that Eric should forget about his blackmetal crap and focus more on Testament.I mean Dragonlord is a decent band,but I prefer Testament.Some of the songs on Rapture could have been Testament songs instead.Just take out the keyboards,minimize the blastbeats, and have Chuck sing instead.In a few more months it will be "five" years since The Gathering was released.Us old school Thrash Maniacs want a new fuckin Testament album and not another Dragonlord one.