Unicorn Cover - The Likes of No One

Mr. Niel

Dec 27, 2005
Orlando, FL, USA
www.mrniel.net
Click here for the mp3 (new 2011 version)

Lineup:

Markus: Lead/backup vox
Andrea: backup vox
Mr. Niel: All instruments, backup vox

So here is the updated version of this cover, a super rocker of a song on the After Before Demo, now with vox courtesy of forum regular Unicorn, aka Markus Skrizz-och, aka German gangsta hustlin' hoes in different area codes. Okay, he's not really "also known as" that last one, but it's late and I haven't slept...

Anyway, he also asked his buddy Andrea to help us out with backup vox, and she did a particularly awesome job. I mixed it with suggestions from Markus via email, and I think it sounds pretty darn tasty, so check it out, and be prepared to rock. o_O

Markus' voice is kinda low pitched so I think it would help to have it higher in the mix.. but a great job indeed! Good performances from all of you.

Thanks for the comments, everybody. Particularly, Dan, Peter, and Dag though. Means alot.

I really love this song and now that it's going to be updated for Second Sky...well, now I just have something else to look forward too! :kickass:

Bumping again cause I fixed the synth pattern at the end cause it was way wrong before, blah...

Would really like to hear the updated Collection of Worlds stuff!!!

(and how the new Abscession is coming, Markus....cough....)