Unicorn demos

Kajor

seriously brain-damaged
THE FIBSTERS FICTIONLAND.

Hello folks.

For all those unicorn fans out there, i have created a blog to share the unicorn demos. Mp3s and artwork is available, among never seen photographs of Unicorn!!!. I hope it's okay with Dan. Feel free to comment and please visit the blog.

All the demos are up, please keep downloading them so megaupload don't delete 'em!
And ARTWORK added too, a RAR file with all the unicorn artwork and photographs i've got.

Please give it a try: http://unicorndemos.blogspot.com

I have uploaded them to Megaupload, if anyone has a nicer server, please let me know and i will upload them there.

Thank you Dan for sending me those CDs, i think they're he most appreciated ones i have!!.

ENJOY!!!
Cheers.

Nicely done.. now get the word around the globe!

edit: Any chance you could upload big size pictures of the artwork.. would be nice to have with the cd-rs..

Hello. I think in the blog you can click the images to view larger size, if you did that, then you've seen the larger size i've got.

I don't have larger images, i'm sorry... But you can make a good collage with all those images!! hehehe. Cheers!!

[edit: i've checked the blog and you can't view larger images, so i will make a post for all you guys to download all the artwork i have.

Update: All the demos are up now, enjoy!!!]

The demos are incredible! I am so glad I was able to track down a copy of the cdr collection (with artwork, a 4-cd jewel case, etc) of those four wonderful recordings! Made by Dan himself, and I think he said only 34 copies or something!

I think every single demo version of a track that showed up on the albums was better on the demos!

Now I feel even more special :loco:

I got one too. :cool:

I seem to remember Dan telling me in an email that he made 44 of them, though. I got the seventh one made (serial number on bottom on back cover of set) what number did you get? Hope you don't feel like we're all trying to shit on you more....:lol:

Nah man it's cool, I have a horrible memory so that number I posted could have been way off!

Mine's #29.

Anyways, I don't know why, but I love ACoWI&II and After Before, but I've always hated The Weirdest of Tales. Can't sit through the demo at all. This confuses the fuck out of me.

I almost won one of those sets off of eBay back in the day. =( But Dan was cool enough to send me all the tracks in MP3 format. In fact, he first sent me a 4-track CDR of the Ribspreader sessions by mistake! Haha. I sent him an e-mail and he was "Aha! So that's where that went!" Hahaha. Good collectors item, though. =)

Awesome!

I had these demos on my old Nomad Zen a few years ago, and then the Nomad was wiped out, and of course I didn't have them any longer on my PC.

Thanks for posting these!