Unicorn Lyrics....

coffin

Away Delight Away
Oct 10, 2001
In a land over the sea.
Visit site
I´m searching for too long for the lyrics of Unicorn.... specially, Suddenly, Hiding Again, At The End Of The Brigde..... well, all the whole album.... .. well if anyone can help me, thank you in advance...

But.. sadly I can not find in any local or national store any of Unicorn Albums... I´m spanish, and... English... well.. I can understand many of Swanö sings, but I need to read it, to comprehend it... I look in many places, but I can´t find it.. and.. I don´t live in Spain.... I live in a littles islands in the middle of the ocean... so... it´s very difficult to me, to get a copy.... I was wondering if I order it personally to Mr. Swanö,.. but... no matter.. If anytime I can get out of this godforsaken land.... well... I do my best to pick those albums, Unicorn and Nightingale... I only have what I donwload from the net... At last I was looking if someone...somehow knows where I can find those lyrics.. in the net... Well... Thanks to answer me Unicorn.

I think they aren't in the web.
There is a store in the USA which sells the CD. It's not really expensive, if I remeber right. Maybe the americans in this forum can help out with the adress.

I bought the records personally from Dan swanö but without the booklet, before they got released again so I would appreciate if someone could give me the lyrics for Emotional wasteland and ever since...Please :) I could take pictures of the records if someone don`t believe me...