Unintentionally hilarious lyrics

I know I am not the only one who thinks this, and more "misheard lyrics" then Unintentionally hilarious lyrics, but here goes!! “You can’t go out ’cause your boobs are showing.” Black No 1 Type O Negative. Always thought that was what he said, but really is “You can’t go out ’cause your roots are showing.”

I know I am not the only one who thinks this, and more "misheard lyrics" then Unintentionally hilarious lyrics, but here goes!! “You can’t go out ’cause your boobs are showing.” Black No 1 Type O Negative. Always thought that was what he said, but really is “You can’t go out ’cause your roots are showing.”
hahah! we need a like button.

"My only hope is to die soon" - Cancer
"She turned putrid yellow, I pissed in her maggot filled asshole" - Cannibal Corpse
"Defecate on your book of belief" Deicide
"As I walked through 5th Ward I saw this old man, he was kind but he was blind so I snatched his jewelry and ran" - Geto Boys
"Stick it in, Rip the skin" - Chris Barnes - C.Corpse

I could go on and on

Not really 100% unintentional or anything but i saw the headline funny lyrics:

"I drink three six packs, just so I can look at your face." - Anthrax 'Finale'

Red Harvest (norwegian band): "No more sheeps, the sheeps are gone".

Should have paid more attention in english class.

Ok, as much as I love Sammy Hagar as a singer, he's sometimes so bad at writing lyrics:

She put the cream in my coffee (first thing in the morning)
Spread hot butter on my biscuit (honeydew my melon)
Like them cherries on bananas (gonna need a second helping)
Thats why I'm up for breakfast so early in the morning

Got bacon on the table (first thing in the morning)
Squeeze some honey on my biscuit (honeydew my melon)
Spread some cream on my bananas (I need a second helping)
You know I'm up for breakfast so early in the mornin'

:lol:

I can't believe this is from the same guy who wrote IMO the best relationship song ever, Two Sides Of Love.

That was the only new VH song on BOBW I could really get into. Hagar is almost always cliche, I don't why that song threw so many people.