Union Station 2/20

smudge08

New Metal Member
MiscPicsIphonejag002.jpg

Italy you better be ready!!!:headbang:

MiscPicsIphonejag010.jpg

Chris did an incredible job covering solos and licks of both Joey T and Chris B Iron Eagle (the arpeggios at the begining and the solo were awesome),Shadow Thief (Joeys solo) was almost flawless through the medley in the solo. Chris is a fantastic player and performed even better this time than when I saw them last summer. Covering those pieces would be no easy task for any player live and Chris has done it and has brought something new also.....Bravo Chris!

MiscPicsIphonejag010.jpg

Chris did an incredible job covering solos and licks of both Joey T and Chris B Iron Eagle (the arpeggios at the begining and the solo were awesome),Shadow Thief (Joeys solo) was almost flawless through the medley in the solo. Chris is a fantastic player and performed even better this time than when I saw them last summer. Covering those pieces would be no easy task for any player live and Chris has done it and has brought something new also.....Bravo Chris!

Thanks so much! The energy there was awesome and the band had a blast! And thank you for the compliments...trust me, covering those incredible guitarist's solos is not easy! A huge thanks to you and everyone who rocked the house with us last night...you were inspiring! We also had some incredible bands with us: Frozen Eternity, Hellstrum, Try Redemption, and Smaug. You guys kicked ass and were very cool to hang out with!