Jul 20, 2005
www.metal-rock-impressions.com
June 20
Jag Panzer, Sixty 8 and Section 16 at the Union Station in Colorado Springs
$5 Cover 21+
FREE DRINKS will be served from 7-9 pm
Show starts at 9 pm
The Union Station is located at 2419 N Union Blvd (719) 227-7168

good news for the folks in the states ;)

wish i could be there :cry: :heh: :p

This is really exciting. I've never been to Union Station before. Is it the kind of place where you walk in and pay cover and get stamped, or do they sell tickets in advance?

I'll be coming from Albuquerque.

Union Station is considered to be a small venue as far as concerts go, and usually it is a walk in and pay a cover sort of place. But for this, I would think that they would sell tix in advance. Some big name acts have played there in the past...(Metal Church, MSG, Faster Pussycat, etc.....) so I would check for ticket sales in advance!!!

Hey...just want to let you all know that we're excited about the show on June 20th and we're looking forward to hanging out with everyone who will be there! We will have plenty of merch for sale (with some special stuff for the die hard fans/collectors!). Be sure to come say hello after the show...we really appreciate all of our local friends and fans! See you there!

Hey...just want to let you all know that we're excited about the show on June 20th and we're looking forward to hanging out with everyone who will be there! We will have plenty of merch for sale (with some special stuff for the die hard fans/collectors!). Be sure to come say hello after the show...we really appreciate all of our local friends and fans! See you there!

I wish you guys would head to New York...best of luck...have a great show!

the union is a strage venue. ive played there before.

provided i'm not playing the alabaster morgue CD release (that is happening at the black sheep on the same day) i may be at this show. though, the AM show is a prime place to promote my BM band (kastigation). handing out free CD's of our new album that will be recorded that week.

id love to see jag panzer though. why'd ya have to schedule the show on the 20th?! and why at the union?! go to the black sheep next time.

and speaking of the black sheep. come see my band, kastigaiton, play there tonight!
~gR~

Hey!
We're looking forward to seeing everyone who will be able to attend tomorrow night's show! Sounds like some of you are traveling quite a long way! We're honored to have such awesome friends and fans and we're ready to put on a kick ass show for you! There will be alot of merch (t-shirts, cds, dvds, vinyl, jewelry, etc...) available, and we hope you'll stick around after the show to hang out with us. See you there! For those who cannot attend, we're looking forward to seeing you all in the near future! Stay in touch!

Awesome, first time Ive seen the band since 85, Lasague is a bad ass..........does a fantastic job of covering both Joey's and Chris B's licks as well as adding his own touch, he is fast and clean......Harry gets better with age, the rhythm section of this band is so tight they sound like a flipping jack hammer........great show guys!! Members of Titan Force were present and filling in for section 16.......awesome show!
img391.jpg