Unique Culinary Combos

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
Whats some wiley shit ye cats whip up that may be considered peculiar to the untrained stomach? Just tried my hand at some scrambled eggs and penne pasta. Wasnt bad, wasnt really good. Twas a matter of convenience if anything.

5/10, huevos needs some salty swine and a small serving of starchy Idaho to kick.

No pics, tis in my belly.

#FillerThread

Cold Nachos

Sometimes I like to eat tortilla chips with slices of cheese and some hot sauce. If there are leftover refried beans in the fridge, even better.

Well, I'll put mustard in homemade pizza (fresh tomato slices only, no puree). I recognize the heresy but my tastebuds tell me it works.
wait wait wait

ok so mustard is a really weird tihng but what the fuk are you talking about fresh tomato slices, do you not have pizza sauce on the pizza?

no, it's more a tomato pie than a pizza in the modern acceptation. I just spread a thin coat of mustard directly on the dough, add the tomatoes, anchovies, olives, ground emmenatl and, according to fancy/contents of fridge, tuna, bell pepper, shrooms etc.

ok that's weird but i'd be willing to give it a go

god is dead and nothing is sacred

- toasts with soft cheese and jam on top
- chicken breast fried with grapes and rosemary
- chocolate with sea salt
- eggs fried with lentils (protein bomb!)
- chicken breast baked with pineapple and cheese on top

Last edited:
- chocolate with sea salt
i dont know about glorious ukraina but in sweden this is totally a common thing in stores

UN9ZxWe.png

9U96tpH.png

- chicken breast baked with pineapple and cheese on top
real 70s vibes here. a common swedish old-timey dish but instead of chicken, kassler: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kassler

not bad actually

and yes we put pineapple, bananas, peanuts and curry powder on our pizzas here and it's awesome i don't give a shit what y'all say

i dont know about glorious ukraina but in sweden this is totally a common thing in stores

9U96tpH.png

real 70s vibes here. a common swedish old-timey dish but instead of chicken, kassler: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kassler

not bad actually

and yes we put pineapple, bananas, peanuts and curry powder on our pizzas here and it's awesome i don't give a shit what y'all say

sure, I still find the flavor slightly unique
also this:

I also like pineapples on my pizza
bananas sound wicked though
i know mexicans put avocados on their pizza... hot avocados... yummy...

ham, bananas and curry powder. peanuts optional

it's a winning pizza combo, try it

hot avocados sounds dumb as hell, maybe if you drop them on after cooking and just before consuming it might be alright

I really wanted to make a cast iron pizza pie a couple weeks ago. Unfortunately, market didnt have any pizza dough, nor any yeast for me to attempt my own. Just wanted to make it to make it. If I wanted a good pie for consumption I'd just grab a handmade pan from Domino's. Little known secret that this pie fucking destroys all. Standard Noid peddled pie is beyond garbo, borderline inedible. Black Box handmade pan, worth the premium. If they only made this their standard, all other chains would be out of business.

RIA money back guarantee.

how is it possible that you live in some manner of civilization and yet you're unable to get yeast

75% of the people in this city don't even know how to cook bruh. Uber Eats/Door Dash make a killing.

I'm sure I can get some yeast if push came to shove, but it was nowhere to be found at Pavilion's.

A good simple pizza base recipe is flour + Greek yoghurt, look that up.

I dig weird ingredients on pizza. Over the years I've bought great pizzas that had various weird ingredients such as honey mustard sauce, or Indian spice flavours, or gherkin. Once I made a pizza with cashew nuts under the cheese like a secret surprise cause I wasn't sure how well they'd stick, and pizza sucks when the toppings fall off.

I had an awesome pizza the other day, it was probably one of the best I've ever eaten. Thin/crispy style crust with red sauce, actual sliced pieces of good mozzarella (not the shredded shit from a bag), jalepeno, pineapple, very nice pieces of prosciutto, and fresh chopped basil on top. I was a little hesitant at first but overall IT FUCKED.

It was almost like an ultra-fancy "Hawaiian" pizza