Unique Culinary Combos

There is a whacky pizza place by me and they put things like noodles and pickles and hamburger ingredients and man it's just all kinds of good. One has mashed potatoes and gravy and it's called Grammaw's Attic. Another one is called Wild Mayan and uses peanut butter instead of mater sauce.

I like just a regular ol' pepperoni pizza too, but Weird Pizzas tend to be amazing when done right.

EDIT: Sorry it's called Granny's House and has Country Gravy, New Potatoes, Sausage, Bacon, Scrambled Eggs, Jack and Cheddar cheese. I copied/pasted from Yelp because ITT a proper ingredient list is very important instead of just making shit up like this were Facebutt.

20210319_181019.jpg Bbq pulled pork and okra pizza. It's my specialty. Next time I might try brisket instead of pork.

Sauce: Sweet Baby Ray's original
Cheese: Italian blend plus monterey jack
Okra: unbreaded and sliced
Dough: varies, but I've been using Pillsbury's pizza crust lately.

Last edited:
that's the most american thing i've ever seen and it also looks tasty as h*ck

that pizza look de-lish.

anyone else dig pineapple on their pizza? best topping ever
yeah

as i said earlier in this thread, if you like pineapple on pizza, you should try going full swedish and put bananas and curry powder on it

it's a thing

Pineapple +Pepperoni > Pineapple + Ham

Hawaiian style is pretty shit tbh. (I'll eat a pie without prejudice, but definitely not a preference.)

Pineapple+Pepperoni is law and a go to combo. Salty n sweet baaabaaay.

I once had a pizza with meatballs and lingonberry jam
And of course the infamous Calzkrove:

81f6c401230749ddabd189419e45e32c.jpg

Reactions: Bloopy
It serves all baked in but then you can't see the glorious innards so whoever took the photo started it up first
(it's a burger with fries inside al calzone, i e a baked-in pizza with tomato sauce, cheese and ham)