Unisound re-opens!!

Dan Swanö

The Watcher
Nov 3, 2001
www.swano.com
Not really, but almost....Got your attention anyway!!!

Great....

If you happen to know any bands that wish to recording in one of the best studios around Sweden..for a really good price, please contact me.
It doesn't matter if you don't live in Sweden..I recorded loads of foreign bands in the past (Italian, Lithuanian, Greek, German, Norwegian, you name it) If you wanna know more about this studio (where I an currently recording the vocals for the Nightingale album) go to www.studiokuling.se
The vibe in there is outerworldly and the gear is Gezimbo!!!
enough said...if you know someone looking for a great studio to record their next album...tell 'em to get in touch...

thanx

D:lol: :D

http://www.studiokuling.se/frame/index2.htm
for cool pictures go to "utbildning" then "klicka då här"

DAMN YOU SWANO! I was like "hell yeah! Unisound is BACK!"....hehehe sounds cool though...does this mean you want to get back into producing a bit more?

yeah..prices are in skr...just take one zero away for dollar (kinda)
and remember the owner is pretty negociable....
and...Sadistik...I have never wuit producing stuff...not just every band that asks anymore...I have done mostly popstuff though...
D

The offer to get a good deal in a good studio always stands.
Jens is a kick ass person and I heard some fresh stuff he's done yesterday and the productions he come up with is ACE!!!

D

hmm, maybe you can get Millencolin back in your studio since there 2 best albums were recorded there. If not maybe you could help discover some other great punk band for this decade that has more talent then the commercialized American crap.