United States aka: Penal Colony

By making drugs illegal you infringe on the rights of people that can do drugs and behave in a safe rational manner. That is not the American way.

um... there is no 'right to do drugs' in the Bill of Rights, so it would be impossible to infringe on 'rights' that dont exist. :err:

um... there is no 'right to do drugs' in the Bill of Rights, so it would be impossible to infringe on 'rights' that dont exist. :err:

Weed ain't always victimless. A friend of mine got six months for crashing his car into another parked car while high on marijuana. Nobody was injured but the fact remains, he was intoxicated. Funny thing is, he's a majour user of LSD and barbituates, but never had a problem with them!

Why's everyone hanging on the drugs issue, anyway? Last I heard, there are plenty of other crimes for which one may be arrested and sodomized in the shithole.

India doesn't have a large convict population because they're too poor for jails. Instead, they brand their criminals and let them roam free in bandit terror gangs, which eventually get hunted down and slaughtered by the Indian army because they can't survive except by robbing and stealing! Talk about a progressive social justice system!

I think we're doing just fine, all things considered.

Jurched

I'm not going to let the bill of rights dictate what my freedoms should or should not be. I'm suppose to abandon my liberty because it does not correspond to some document that was written 250 years ago.

You'll take the rights we give you and like it. I don't think so. They can can have my bong when they take it from my cold dead hands.:kickass: :Smokin: :headbang: :zombie:

I'm not going to let the bill of rights dictate what my freedoms should or should not be. I'm suppose to abandon my liberty because it does not correspond to some document that was written 250 years ago.

You'll take the rights we give you and like it. I don't think so. They can can have my bong when they take it from my cold dead hands.:kickass: :Smokin: :headbang: :zombie:

there has to be a standard for society, as a whole. if everybody thought like you and considered themselves under their own, personal law, rather than as a part of a collective community it would be chaos.

when you're living on a remote island, completely alone, you can make your own 'rights,' but until then, the government [read: 'of the people, by the people, for the people'] has set your 'rights' and the laws we all have to live by.
we have a lot of freedom here, but that freedom is with the understanding that we'll act like responsible citizens and do the right thing.
those who choose to ignore what they have and do whatever they want, regardless of the law, deserve to be locked away.

I personally don't do drugs. However, many of my friends do. Doesn't bother me, as long as they don't drag me down with them. I never really dug doing drugs because it requires tools. Who wants to carry a bong around? I would look quite ridiculous with my pistol on one hip and my Graphixx bong on the other.

there has to be a standard for society, as a whole. if everybody thought like you and considered themselves under their own, personal law, rather than as a part of a collective community it would be chaos.

when you're living on a remote island, completely alone, you can make your own 'rights,' but until then, the government [read: 'of the people, by the people, for the people'] has set your 'rights' and the laws we all have to live by.
we have a lot of freedom here, but that freedom is with the understanding that we'll act like responsible citizens and do the right thing.
those who choose to ignore what they have and do whatever they want, regardless of the law, deserve to be locked away.

You law and order advocates are just no fun.

You law and order advocates are just no fun.

I hear ya.
Billy and some of his fans sure are prudes.
This has got to be the most un-rock-n-roll message board,
out of all rock n roll messageboards.

I can see it now.

The Church Lady World Tour
with special guest Billy Milano
get your tickets now​

I personally don't do drugs. However, many of my friends do. Doesn't bother me, as long as they don't drag me down with them. I never really dug doing drugs because it requires tools. Who wants to carry a bong around? I would look quite ridiculous with my pistol on one hip and my Graphixx bong on the other.

I can't stand smoke, so I never got into smoking the pot,
but if I did, I would turn the gun itself into some kind of smoking device.
Ya gotta kill 2 birds with one stone sometimes.