Universal Pre-Order (Indie Distribution in North America)

Ekkratuj

Brostradamus
Nov 18, 2004
Arlington, Virginia, USA
I contacted Erlend of Indie Distribution, and he mentioned buying from one of their retailers as the best way to get the album. Unfortunately, he didn't include any sort of list nor is he responding to any further emails. I've searched around online and can't find any of these supposed retailers, let alone one for North America. Anyone have any ideas?

They only have the regular CD listed, I suppose I'll have to go through a European Distributor for the LP?

The best choice for the LP would be either a European store or e-bay. For the box, as I've mentioned countless of times, you've got to get it from (also) a European store. I recommend Nuclear Blast if you order it with friends, or Napalm Records or Plastichead. Normally these sort of limited, rare and nice items are only available from European stores. I'd be surprised if The Omega has it available at any point.

Any idea how limited the box will be? I mean, I've found limited, when it comes to music, to be a very vague description. Some things are limited to only a few hundred, while others like Visions From The Spiral Generator, well, that's the only version I've ever seen that album in...
Would like to know as I'm hoping to buy the album from my local CD-pusher, but I still want to make sure I get the box.

Any idea how limited the box will be? I mean, I've found limited, when it comes to music, to be a very vague description. Some things are limited to only a few hundred, while others like Visions From The Spiral Generator, well, that's the only version I've ever seen that album in...
Would like to know as I'm hoping to buy the album from my local CD-pusher, but I still want to make sure I get the box.

Yeah it's true, I don't think it's Rhapsody limited (35K copies), it's probably 500 or 1000 copies limited.