Universal

Kushantaiidan

SPASIBA AX.
The song on the second CD of the limited edition Terria, Universal, is proving very hard to find. I have already bought terria, and don't plan on buying it again.. So I tried to download this universal song. But all I end up finding is the untitled track which is on the end of Physisist, because people have named that song wrong. Has anyone else had any luck finding this song?

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan
The song on the second CD of the limited edition Terria, Universal, is proving very hard to find. I have already bought terria, and don't plan on buying it again.. So I tried to download this universal song. But all I end up finding is the untitled track which is on the end of Physisist, because people have named that song wrong. Has anyone else had any luck finding this song?

same situation here. the bonus song on terria is humble and the
digi-pak bonus track is universal , ppl are too stupid to make difference between the 2. and the bonus one on physicist is forgotten. id say put the fucking name on the songs damn it so we could find the good ones.

the hevydevy page is not that well made on that point , in the
discography you dont get the name of those songs , in the merchendise section its says bonus and in the artist section at
the devin townsend discography you got the full tracklisting with the bonus songs name.

funny , i just realised by your post prostheta that you was running the hevydevy website. my last post was not intended
to bitch at you , just the site itself ;)

Actually, I could see why Universal was semi-buried. It's not exactly amazing stuff. It's no version-of-far-beyond-metal-from-albany-new-york

I could AGS it as "that shit bonus song". That is if audiogalaxy still worked for me.