Unkill the end

MetallicatTim

Sep 21, 2009
Hey,

I have a question... On the Hypocrisy destroys Wacken CD there is this bonus song, Unkill the end, but is that the real name of the song?
In the booklet it says "13. Til the end". On the back it says "13. Unkill the end".

I also have a mp3 of this song and the filename is Unkill the end, but in Winamp it shows Til the end as the title for the song.

Anyone can clear this up for me?

Grtz Tim

the until the end version in the destroys wacken is a demo i think... you can listen the "final version" in the self titled album... btw is the first time i hear about "unkill the end" hahaha since i don't have the audio version of wacken... sounds funny to me

and obviously a fuckin' great song!!

It's an awesome song!!!

But I find it strange that the booklet and the backcover say different songtitles :p

"Unkill the end" is the name of the song! Doesn't matter what winamp says. Sounds like the mp3 tag is just messed up. This version sounds 100 times better than the final mastered version on the self titled album. One of my favorites of all time!

:worship:

I have never heard this demo version

and I personally find it hard that it sounds that much better than the final version, since this final version is already an absolute masterpiece..

and I personally find it hard that it sounds that much better than the final version, since this final version is already an absolute masterpiece..

Trust me! It is! And it doesn't sound like a demo at all. The back of the cd casing says "studio." Peter's voice is amazing on this song! No hint of death metal at all. Very very amazing!

:headbang:

Unkill? Wtf? :lol:

All the versions of the song I've come across are titled either 'Until the End' or 'Til the End'. I even checked the Wacken album's booklet and cover, and it doesn't say Unkill there either. Sounds like it's just a typo..?

^ I've got the Hypocrisy Destroys Wacken album, and it says "Til The End." Why would some copies have a different name, unless it's just a typo? And if the lyrics are the same (which they are, according to one of the links you posted) why would they name it differently?

Besides, I think this source is more reliable than yours: http://www.hypocrisy.tv/?DISCOGRAPHY - and it's called "Til The End" there as well. I rest my case. :p

I was always wondering why it's called "unkill the end" on the back of the jewel case, but I guessed it's just a silly joke. Someone was drunk while writing the titles of the songs down...

...On my abducted cd "Carved Up" is actually called "Carbed Up" :zombie:

hmm maybe my cd will become very valuable now :D haha... probably not :p

I've never heard the studio/original version, only the Wacken CD version, better listen to that other one then for comparison.

anyway... that version of the song is killer as hell, very rough... and i said "demo" because there is a "more finished" version on the self titled... you know, as the versions of Request Denied on Maximun Abduction and The Final Chapter :rolleyes:

Okay! Just to clear up a few things! I took my jewel case and promo out last nite and took pics of the tracklistings. And here is what it looks like. If anybody was wondering what the hell we meant by "unkill the end." And yes it is my favorite version!
:kickass:

DESTROYS WACKEN-JEWEL CASE

2yobsxi.jpg

DESTROYS WACKEN-PROMO CARDBOARD SLIPCASE
24gvna0.jpg