Unknown by Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadlypudding

Seeker of lost Metal
Jun 20, 2006
Me and a friend downloaded a song a while back before St. Anger came out which we thought was supposed to be St. Anger. Of course the song was fake but we still liked it anyway, the only problem is that we don't know what it is. Well I found the song again using the same search and still don't know who its by or the song's name. So could anyone help me out?

The first line in the song is:
"Death, destruction, through the eyes of the devil you can see corruption"

Deadlypudding said:
Me and a friend downloaded a song a while back before St. Anger came out which we thought was supposed to be St. Anger. Of course the song was fake but we still liked it anyway, the only problem is that we don't know what it is. Well I found the song again using the same search and still don't know who its by or the song's name. So could anyone help me out?

Dude lock this shit! There's three identical threads here!

Deadlypudding said:

Kickass line, but sorry I have no idea right now. Try googling it.:)

MetalNoob said:
I found it is by the band Manditory. Go to their site to find the song name and the album.

More like "Henrik Main found it out in that other thread but I can't be arsed to give credit where it's due" am I right :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.