unlucky

"I Decay is the band for you, they will beat your ass, sell you a record, and screw your mom all at the same time. You can be sure you will be picking up your teeth with broken fingers after witnessing the onstage explosion that is I Decay"

Yeah... Be interested to see how it goes! :p

"I Decay is the band for you, they will beat your ass, sell you a record, and screw your mom all at the same time. You can be sure you will be picking up your teeth with broken fingers after witnessing the onstage explosion that is I Decay"

Yeah... Be interested to see how it goes! :p

I hate bands that try to make themselves look badass!

l_c0e248f8f53a1dcf446c9867dfc2c264.jpg

Yeah these pretty boys are gonna fukkkkkk sum shit up dawwwwwwwg!!!!

I hope that singer from Scar Symmetry eats their heads off.

i respect your opinion but the problem is just that, they are metal-core lol. i hate metal/death/hard core, its just yuck city.

:) I see...A few years ago I watched a metal-core band in a festival while waiting for Katatonia to show up and it was not too bad.I even headbanged to it.I don't like metal-core but they mostly have energy on stage and they can be entertaining sometimes.Just enjoy the power on stage and don't let anything disturb you cuz you should be ready when almighty Katatonia shows up;)

I hate the term "Core" for these bands. They don't take any influence from any real Hardcore or Grindcore bands. It's like the 80's was completely wiped from everyones mind.

you gotta give it to the guy on the right though with the beard.. that's a hell of a thing he grew there

p.s. that sounds just aweful just terrible my o' my.

Looks like a mix of Phil Anselmo and James LaBrie on the left, haha. And the guy in the back looks like Rex.

Surprised it's not a Panterrible tribute band. ;p