UNOFFICIAL- NAME THE NEW CD

Uuuh, nice idea! A tough one though, it depends on what form the story would take; another hero story, or maybe something that includes the whole world? Could be without a story also.

Maybe something like "The Plead of the Valleys" for the whole world type. "Searching the Stargazer" for the hero. Dunno about one without a story. These of course have no meaning and are just things that came up while writing =D.

Michaels line of thought:

Lets see....Iced Earth?....no wait thats already been done. Night of the Stormrider? Nope, taken....Burnt Offerings? Already done...The Dark Saga...Nope....Something Wicked This Way Comes...nope, beaten to it......Horror Show....nope.....The Glorious Burden.....nope....Framing Armageddon.....god damit, why cant I just be in Iced Earth!

:lol::lol::lol:

We can suggest the name of the Album?

If we can, in this way you wait two days that I will say my suggestions :)

Hey, you are think in make something, as Single? I want listen Barlow with song of Pyramaze! And I think that no just me!:lol:

Michaels line of thought:

Lets see....Iced Earth?....no wait thats already been done. Night of the Stormrider? Nope, taken....Burnt Offerings? Already done...The Dark Saga...Nope....Something Wicked This Way Comes...nope, beaten to it......Horror Show....nope.....The Glorious Burden.....nope....Framing Armageddon.....god damit, why cant I just be in Iced Earth!

:lol::lol::lol:

Dude - don't take this too far. I'm not Schaffer, we are not Iced Earth, we don't pretend to be Iced Earth, and i certainly don't rip off anybody's style or ideas..... I know you were joking, but i just thought this should be made very clear. If anybody expects us to be "Iced Earth 2" then you will be disappointed. We are Pyramaze, and Matt Barlow is our new singer. That's all there is to it. Yes, i have great respect for Jon's work, but Iced Earth is not the only band i like. And no matter which bands i like, I'm no wannabe, and i don't need to be one. I've already created enough respect in the metal realm to stand tall on my own with Pyramaze, without leaning towards other great bands.

:devil:

You know, if it was "Iced Earth 2", then I'd be disappointed. Especially if it was anything like Schaffer's work over the last few years. I think he eats triplets for breakfast.

You know, if it was "Iced Earth 2", then I'd be disappointed. Especially if it was anything like Schaffer's work over the last few years. I think he eats triplets for breakfast.
Haha yeah. And then he shits them out again, records that and puts them out as albums!
smile_lol.gif
smile_lol.gif

Haha yeah. And then he shits them out again, records that and puts them out as albums!
smile_lol.gif
smile_lol.gif

You guys are talking about someone's personal style. If you don't like it, then don't listen to it. But Jon's work with Iced Earth and his many-many great songs needs to be acknowledged. Personally i am tired of hearing people smearing Iced Earth (and any other great band for that matter). We all have different tastes towards various stuff, but that does not mean that we have to gun down someone's life-work just because it doesn't "smell" the way we want it to. I appreciate all of your support for Pyramaze - thank you all for that. You all have the rights to your opinions, and saying an album is "good" or "bad" is one thing, but other than that I would appreciate if you could keep negative comments about Iced Earth out of this forum. Thanks!

:devil:

Yes a bit of a cheapshot w/ the Schaffer- IE comparisons.

PYRAMAZE WALKS ALONE JUST FINE IN THE METAL KINGDOM!

"The Journey Without End"
"The Journey of Chaos"
"The Chaos will be Here"
"Dream of One Day of Chaos"

My English no is good! But I think that is possible undertstand!