UNOFFICIAL- NAME THE NEW CD

"Rising"
"Fighting the Fate"
"The Last One"

something like that \m/^^\m/

Pyramaze fucking rules!!

Hey Michael, please come to South-America at the next Tour!! come to Chile specially, my country!! and good luck tomorrow, starts the game!

Cheers!

How about, "Holy Crap We Rock Really Hard...and we also have that new guy singing that a lot of people know."

But on a serious note...can't wait to hear some of this goodness.

Hey, In Legend, in 3:41, I can imagine the Matt singing, I think until it's would be better! :kickass:
When will we go to be able to listen to a sample of the you sound? Therefore capacity I know that you he has!
And we, fans of the Pyramaze and the Matt, will be really happy with this! Perhaps it you gain new fans, and more fans of the Iced too. Why dont?

Please Michael, some of the old songs rerecorded with Matt's voice!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEE!

Cheers from Chile!

I have no idea what so ever how they should call the album, then again I'm not the one who has to name it X-D ; good luck with that Pyramaze, just be sure to make it :kickass: EPIC :kickass: :lol:

When we will be able to listen to something with the Matt after the petals of roses and we plate to shave in the throat? :) I know that I'm insisting, but is that I wanted one to seem more favorable, something that don't delay 3 months!