UNOFFICIAL NEVERMORE SONG TOURNEY - Part 19 - ALBUMS

42147 vs No More Will

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No More Will

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No More Will

Definitely! Mind you "forty-two thousand one hundred and forty-seven" is an absolutely excellent song, I like No More Will better. The music is excellent but technically not as good as "forty-two thousand one hundred and forty-seven". But the music has more emotion. With the lyrics, No More Will is better and more emeotional, but "forty-two thousand one hundred and forty-seven" is also great.
Tough choice. You know my vote.

I've never been hugely into 42147, possibly because I'm a big fan of Warrel's vocals and there's just not enough of them on that song. Extended riffage bores me...one of the few problems with Iron Maiden, in my opinion. No More Will just has killer vocals and good intstrumentalism that doesn't go on too long...about all I can ask. It's not even my favorite song on DNB, though...that would be Deconstruction.

I love No More Will, but comparing it to 42147 is like comparing farts and Nevermore.
calm down a little bit ..
42147 may be better in technique but as i said before , what matters in music is emotion, feeling and as Tee said " No More Will has more soul in it" .

"calm down a little bit ..
42147 may be better in technique but as i said before , what matters in music is emotion, feeling and as Tee said " No More Will has more soul in it" ."
:lol: I was just joking. I love them both, and either one winning is fine with me, although I would prefer 42147.