Unofficial Nevermore Song Tourney - Part 21 - Final

what is the fan favorite Nevermore song???

• No More Will

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Dead Heart In A Dead World

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You all know where i stand. This poll sucks, you all suck, and nevermore su... uh... no... wait... nevermore doesn't suck.

Dead heart is a decent song, but no more will is better for sure.

What's the bet DH will win because you're all a pack of nu-metal loving anal jockey's eh? I'd almost put money on it.

I voted Dead Heart, No more will is just too depressing. Plus i think dead heart is just a better song

Now the song i think should be the champ should be Tianeman Man or The River Dragon Has Come. But oh well...

Now more will rules because it has that killer depressive feeling , that Soul Of Ice says ....
also i think that in the finals there should be "The Sorrowed Man" vs "Politics Of Ecstasy" and the winner would be "The Sorrowed Man" which is my all time fav nev. song wieeeeeeeeeee

I voted Dead Heart, but you know, it doesn't matter what wins. What is important is that Nevermore have such an amazing catalogue of music that a group of its best fans cannot agree on their best song! You can't say the same for most other bands where the majority can agree on the top songs (eg: Slayer fans will largely agree that Angel of Death is Slayer's best, Megadeth fans will pick Hangar 18 or Holy Wars, etc...)

DSM, thank you for running this poll (started back in August?! I believe) it was a great idea and one that maybe we can revisit again after The Enemies of Reality. =)

THC got it! hit the nail right on the head with the purpose of this group of polls.... its just that Nevermore has so many great songs (imo, EVERYTHING theyve written and recorded is nothing less than great), it's hard to choose a favorite. Dead Heart was my favorite off DHIADW for a few weeks, No More will was my favorite off DNB for a few weeks, just as every other songs was. and with EoR, we will revisit this :) and put it up against the winner of this poll... of course we will need a good amount of time to listen to it.. and actually be ABLE to listen to it. we'll see what happens :)