Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
This is the last one in the chain for the NEVERMORE album... CBF vs The Hurting Words... next round will be the first half of In Memory...
The first round of the In Memory album will include the first 2 tracks (OoP and Mat.) the second round will include IM and SH/DD, the third round will be the winner of the 1st and winner of second halves, then the winner of that will go up against The Sorrowed Man....

Heh, I'm sorry but it's quite hard to participate because I don't have that EP. I never by EPs, to me they are a rip-off and highly dissatisfying experience (a few songs in a CD, what a waste). Oh, one exception: DT's Change of Seasons, now that was a high quality EP.

Ah sorry I misread. Well, that changes not much for me unfortunately as I don't have their first album either. I know, I should get it, just been lazy as my friend has it.

Originally posted by LSDphilosophy
both of these songs are from their first album not the in memory ep...

YEah, LSD MAN, that G8, he is cock head, assneck, etc, youve not been here to see his bullshit. He cant help it, he was born a retard.

how are ya dude

G*>>>>Your a tight ass racist arent you, you little bastard.

hurting words.

although i shouldn't vote because I think garden of gray is the best, but whatever