Upcoming gigs - what's your next ProgPower-related fix!!

Just got blasted by my bi-yearly dose of Dream Theater. Was amazing as always. And Opeth was off the hook as well! Bigelf was enjoyable, unfortunately didn't see the first band, Unexpect(ed?) except for the final two notes and the applause afterwards.

unfortunately didn't see the first band, Unexpect(ed?)

Its was a big wall of sound, difficult to hear the music, but the front lady looked nice.

Bigelf was cool. Opeth and Dream Theater were great, as always... Only One hour of Opeth is much to short, but I've enjoyed their setlist. I was suprised that they played Hex Omega as final song. But is did sound very good!:headbang:

hey we are going to porcupine tree in the heineken music hall next monday 12-10, is anyone going there?

Unfortunately I've been spending way too much money and I can hardly stand on my feet atm already. And thats with Damian Wilson still coming up tomorrow. I'll be dead enough, so I'm skipping Porcupine Tree this time around, Connie.

Last night is saw Amorphis again, very nice show!
next:

29-10-2009 19:30 Riverside + The Pineapple Thief Popodium Romein Leeuwarden
04-11-2009 19:00 Devildriver + Behemoth + Scar Symmetry + Arsis Popodium Romein Leeuwarden

I'd say PP 2010? :) The music choises in Geneva, Celine Dion, some (c)rap(e), maybe Celine Dion again, and Dj watchamacallit, and finish it up with Monsieur Le la bleu oui cher amis blah. *sigh*