Upcoming gigs....who's going to what?

Going to see Sonata Arctica in Dudley

Week after that is Quireboys in Bristol, but going along to see Wolfsbane for the first time

I'm flying over to see Sonata Arctica in Pratteln & Milan in two weeks :D

After that, I don't think there are anymore gigs left for me this year. Maybe the Seattle Men's Choir but that's about it.

I'm seeing Kivimetsan Druidi, Vreid, Alestorm (highlight of the show for me), Belphegor, and Eluveitie in the same night next Wednesday - can't wait for that!

On the 29th I'm seeing Ensiferum, which I'm just as excited for. Next year I may be seeing Korpiklaani, and I might also have a chance to meet Epica and Hammerfall!

I haven't made up my mind which Sonata show I'm going to yet. Originally I wanted to go to all three but that's looking less plausible now. Dudley is most convenient but London is sure to have more of my friends there. Decisions!

I'll be at Dragonforce/Sabaton in Reading next Friday and maybe the show in Bristol too depending on how I'm getting on with the workload.

Hopefully I'll make it along to Dio in Bristol on the 30th. A bunch of guys are organising a minibus there from Cardiff so that's looking likely!

Then there's the Sabaton headline show in London in December that I just can't miss. That one should be truely awesome.

The only other one I can think of is Stratovarius in the new year but I forget the exact date of that.

I tend to go to gigs on the spur of the moment rather than plan them, so I'm sure others will crop up. It would be nice if there were one or two local gigs I could attend too...

Sunday 8 November 2009
Saxon
SuidAkrA, Anvil Koko
London, United Kingdom

MAYBE Monday 23 November 2009
DragonForce
Sabaton, Glamour Of The Kill, Sylosis Southampton Guildhall
Southampton, United Kingdom

Thursday 3 December 2009
Sonata Arctica
Delain, Winterborn O2 Academy Islington
London, United Kingdom

Monday 7 December 2009
Swallow the Sun
Insomnium, Omnium Gatherum The Underworld
Camden, London, United Kingdom

MAYBE Tuesday 8 December 2009
DragonForce
Sabaton, Glamour Of The Kill, Sylosis Corn Exchange
Cambridge, United Kingdom

Sunday 13 December 2009
Sabaton
Malefice, Panic Cell Garage
London, United Kingdom

Gigs I've got lined up for rest of this year:

Slayer/The Haunted, Nottingham Rock City, Wednesday 18th November

Dragonforce/Sabaton/Sylosis/Glamour of the Kill, Sheffield 02 Academy, Monday 30th November

Alestorm/The Rotted/Eden's Curse, Sheffield Corporation, Monday 7th December

I'm thinking about Christmas Metal Symphony on 20 December in Tilburg, The Netherlands. The lineup is surely worth it (Jorn Lande, Damian Wilson, Simone Simons, Charlotte Wessels, Cristina Scabbia, Joakim Brodén), but my bank account is severly drained :p