Upcoming, official Opeth Video.

OctoberVision

May 1, 2001
Detroit, Michigan
Visit site
Many of you have probably already heard about this, but for those who have not..

"Are there any plans for a live album? Perhaps after this tour?

I don't know actually. I can't see it coming. Our next thing with Opeth is that we're going to put out a video. 'Cause we filmed the entire recording of BLACKWATER PARK.

Cool!

We've also got interview with all the band members as well as out producer, Steven Wilson. We've also got some live footage 'cause we played with Steven's band Porcupine Tree in Sweden a couple of weeks back and that show was filmed so we're gonna through that in there.

That'll be a very cool package! Will it be on video and DVD?

I don't know the format right now. The guy who's doing it is an old friend of mine."

Taken from metal-rules.com. Complete interview can be found here: http://www.metal-rules.com/interviews/OpethMikael.htm

Is anyone else excited about the idea of Opeth and Porcupine Tree playing together?

Finally :)

I only ever got one Music Video cassette and that was harmony Breaks, but it looks like it's time for another :)

Wow great news!!!:loco:
I really hope that they will fill the DVD with cool Opeth moments!!!
Hey do you think Opeth will ever make a music video?Or have they allready?:confused:

I read an interview somewhere (can't remember who it was with) I think it was Mikael that they wouldn't do a video unless it was very original. Not them playing in the forest or something.