Upcoming Twelfth Gate Show....

GDOLRED

New Metal Member
Apr 17, 2006
Twelfth Gate will be playing an all ages show on June 10th at Stage 83 in Lemonte, IL. Tickets just $10 bucks. Doors open at 3pm. Twelfth Gate goes on sometime after 6pm. Hope to see you all their.

-Red:puke:

Here are some more details in case any of you Chicago area peeps are interested:

ALL AGES METAL SHOW @ STAGE 83
June 10th

Featuring:

TWELFTH GATE
with
LYDEN MOON
LUMINARY
AFTER THE ASHES
SODOM AND GOMORRAH
SWEAR TO GOD
JIHAD
FINAL DEPARTURE
UNDERMINE
ARTICLE 18
TEARING REDEMPTION

Where:
Stage 83
10900 Archer Ave
Lemont, IL 60439

Details:
Tickets: $10 at door, $7 in advance through us (send us an email or PM)
Age Restriction: None
2 Stages!!
Doors open at 3pm
Show starts at 4pm
Ending 9pm

Hope to see some of you there!!

Take care,
Rob

I'll tell you what shokrok...you hook up the show, let us know a date and we will be there. hehe

Jasonic said:
Good luck with the gig!!!
Just an FYI - this show is competing with the ALEHORN Festival at the Double Door

Thanks bro...and ah shit! Although, not sure how bad that'll be since I seriously have not seen one bit of local promotion for that fest....plus, it's really not the same style of music either.

sh0kr0k said:
Hmmm..... what would it take to get Twelfth Gate to come to Michigan? :err:

Like Red said...all we really need is an invite...and cookies would be cool too...lol. Oh...and of course hopefully enough money to cover our expenses.

If you want to talk more about it available dates, just send me an email or PM.

Thanks & take care!
Rob

GateXII said:
Like Red said...all we really need is an invite...and cookies would be cool too...lol. Oh...and of course hopefully enough money to cover our expenses.
:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

GDOLRED said:
I'll tell you what shokrok...you hook up the show, let us know a date and we will be there. hehe

Oh this is too easy!! :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

Bryan, are you thinking what I'm thinking?

:lol: OMG! Red, you're bad!

Hmmm... I have to load up my pain-in-the-ass e-mail inbox to read what Rob wrote me, then from there we can plan something. I'm hoping to get you into Detroit in July, and/or Grand Rapids in August.

You can paint the whole state RED!

:lol:

Yo guys...

ShokkyRokky is without intarweb access for a few weeks, so she's desperately needing your phone numbers. If you can PM me a phone number so I can pass it along to her, she'd love to drag yer carcasses up for a show. She's setting up a show in Detroit, on Saturday July 22nd, at the I-Rock Night Club. It's a small haven for metalheads out here. We've played their stage a few times now, and we'll be playing this June 24th as well. You'll love this place. It's my favorite stage to be on!

I'll also send this in a PM just in case you check that first.

Later,

Bryan
JUSTDEFY

Hey Bryan!

Thanks for the assist!! ;) I just sent you a PM with my info.

Also, can you let her know that we won't be able to come out until the third week in September...we don't have any weekends open until then because of vacations, studio dates & shows.

Thanks & take care,
Rob

All I can say about the show, (although there is alot more i could) is what the fuck happened to band etiquette!!!!

GDOLRED said:
All I can say about the show, (although there is alot more i could) is what the fuck happened to band etiquette!!!!

heh... it almost sounds as if Chicago is turning into Cleveland... you don't want that to happen, everyone stabs each other in the back here. not pretty.