UPDATE from Eric Peterson

Now Testament will be an American/Norwegian band.:D

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Lykorian
Asgeir Mickelson filling in? Insane. So will he stay for the new album or what? That would be fuckin' weird.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't answer that... yet.

you spreadin' rumors already huh? ;)
Jon out and Asgeir in? At least know who to trace this one back to when Blabbermouth gets a hold of it and reports it as true :bah:

The Omnipotent Bob said:
you spreadin' rumors already huh? ;)
Jon out and Asgeir in? At least know who to trace this one back to when Blabbermouth gets a hold of it and reports it as true :bah:

I wouldn't hold BLABBERMOUTH as the metal bible. I've noticed inaccuracies in the past... don't believe anything until you've seen it on the TESTAMENT site! The info is straight from the band themselves.

Asgeir is helping the guys out, he didn't "join" Testament. I dunno... I'm very wary of the press and with good reason. I've dealt with a couple of unscrupulous, amateur wannabes (female) who drop names and lie through their teeth to get to the band. HA... they don't fool me OR the band!!! I LOATHE LIARS.

I wouldn't hold BLABBERMOUTH as the metal bible. I've noticed inaccuracies in the past... don't believe anything until you've seen it on the TESTAMENT site! The info is straight from the band themselves
yep, they are notorious for misquoting and jumping the gun on stuff = rumors and false info.

Morgana said:
There are many MALE wannabes out there, too... *Morg couldn't resist...*

Hi there Morg
wink.gif
!

There are definitely MALE wannbes as well... I meant no disrespect to women. I deal with some of the *most fabulous women of metal* out there who are legit! The key is respect - I don't respect people who don't show respect.